MSc Chemistry Specialty: Drug chemistry
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Second degree (Master degree)
Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa, Faculty of Science & Technology
Compliant with the recruitment calendar at the university
Area of Studies:chemistry sciences
Teaching standards according to the Order of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of July 12th, 2007 (Dz. U. of September 13, 2007, No 164, item 1166) and the proprietary programme accepted by the Faculty Board. The standards define the general requirements, including the number of teaching hours, the graduate profile, the teaching scope of particular courses broken into fundamental, principal, specialization and selectable courses.
A graduate of Master studies in Chemistry, has advanced knowledge and skills in the field of chemistry sciences and related fields. He knows the principles of obtaining, analyzing, characterizing and safe use of chemical products and handling of waste.
The graduates of the Drug Chemistry specialty have an additional extended knowledge and skills regarding synthesis, isolation and identification of pharmacopoeial substances, modern methods of drug release, molecular targeted drugs and phytotherapy.
Graduation diploma in the field of chemistry or possession of the first-degree qualifications (obtained professional title of Bachelor of Science, Engineer, Master or Master of Engineering) and having the competences necessary to continue education at the second-degree studies in this field.
The candidate in particular:
-has an organized knowledge of mathematics, physics, physical, inorganic, organic chemistry, biochemistry, material chemistry and chemical technology to the extent necessary to solve tasks related to chemistry,
- has knowledge and skills in the field of synthesis, purification, separation, analysis of the composition and determination of the structure of chemical compounds using classical and instrumental methods,
- knows the rules of occupational health and safety, the rational and safe use of chemicals and the legal regulations in the field of chemical management,
- has knowledge and skills in the field of interpretation, presentation, and documentation of the results of a chemical experiment.
B2 level from English
4/8 Waszyngtona Str.
phone: +48 34 378 41 00
- BA in English Philology
- BSc in Chemistry Specialty: Drug Chemistry
- BSc in Computer Science, Specialty: software engineering
- BSc in Innovative Technologies and Advanced Materials, Specialty: Virtual Prototyping
- BSc: Physics Speciality: Nanotechnology
- Curriculum: Physics Speciality: Nanphysics and nanomaterials, MSc
- MA in English Philology
- MSc Chemistry Specialty: Drug chemistry
- PhD in Fine Arts and Art Restoration
- PhD in Humanities in the disciplines of History
- PhD in Humanities in the disciplines of Linguistics
- PhD in Humanities in the disciplines of Literary Studies
- PhD in Musical Arts
- PhD in Science and Natural Sciences in the disciplines of Chemical Sciences
- PhD in Science and Natural Sciences in the disciplines of Physical Sciences