Postgraduate study Finance Technology in a Global Monetary Policy
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
SGH Warsaw School of Economics
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fees: PLN 11000
The course will tell you everything you need to start a safe investment in digital currencies.
You will learn about their pros and cons as compared to fiat currencies (traditional) and decide for yourself which suits you better.
According to world economists, the coming decade is to be abreakthrough for the finance sector mainly thanks to the blockchain technology on which cryptocurrencies are based. It is worth getting to know it now, before it stays in the mainstream permanently.
The course is designed to provide an introductory understanding of decentralized digital currencies (cryptocurrencies) such as Bitcoin. In particular, the course will survey the theory and principles by which cryptocurrencies operate, practical examples of basic cryptocurrency use, including clients, wallets, transactions. We’ll look at the cryptocurrency ecosystem financial
services and discuss the existing and potential interaction of cryptocurrencies with the banking, financial, legal and regulatory environment. Lastly we’ll examine in detail how cryptocurrencies can be viewed from an innovation perspective and what opportunities they present for the developing world.
Recruitment of candidates for the Study is open and takes place on the basis of reservation of places through registration in the Postgraduate Studies Information System (ISSP) of the Warsaw School of Economics.
dr Agnieszka Wójcik-Czerniawska
Katedra Ekonomiki i Finansów Samorządu Terytorialnego
SGH Warsaw School of Economics
budynek M, office 307
ul. Madalińskiego 6/8
02-513 Warsaw, Poland
tel: 48 22 564 93 02
al. Niepodległości 162
02-554 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 564 77 77
- Academy of Leadership in English
- BA in Global Business, Finance and Governance (specialisations: European Economic Integration Towards Global Challenges, Global Development and Governance; International Business; International Finance)
- BA in International Economics (specialisations: Economics of Central and Eastern Europe; International Business Management)
- BA in Management (specialisations: Entrepreneurship, Project Management)
- BA in Quantitative Methods in Economics and Information Systems (specialisations: Econometrics; Methods of Decision Analysis)
- Canadian Executive MBA
- International Master Program in Management Accounting (practical profile)
- MA in Advanced Analytics - Big Data
- MA in Finance and Accounting (with opportunity of ACCA qualification)
- MA in Global Business, Finance and Governance (specializations: Global Development and Governance; International Finance; International Venture Management)
- MA in International Business (specialisations: Business in Central and Eastern Europe; International Business Management; Doing Business in Emerging Markets)
- PhD in Economics and Finance in the scope of Economics
- PhD in Economics and Finance in the scope of Finance
- PhD in Management and Quality Sciences
- PhD in Political and Administration Sciences
- Post-graduate Studies in Economic Diplomacy
- Post-graduate Studies International Finance
- Postgraduate study Finance Technology in a Global Monetary Policy