BSc in Mechanics and Machine Design
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Bachelor of Science
3.5 years (7 semesters)
The programme starts on 1st October
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Cracow University of Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
Mechanics and Machine Design is the basis engineering course. In modern industry the need for an engineer is constantly growing. The modern engineer after this course will have skills in machine design and technology, based on the solid knowledge of engineering theory such as mechanics, material strength, thermodynamics etc. Also subjects in economical engineering analysis and basic automatics and robotics are within the frame of this course. The aim of this programme is to provide the student with a solid engineering basis of modern engineering methods directed towards industrial applications.
More information on
The following documents are to be submitted by persons applying for admission to BSc programmes:
1. Signed scan of online application form.
2. High school degree.
3. Official confirmation that candidate’s high school degree is equivalent to Polish high school degree.
4. Official confirmation of legality of candidate’s high school degree.
5. Official certificate confirming that candidate’s high school degree allows them to apply for admission to BSc studies at all universities in their country.
6. Official Transcript of Records with a legend of marks and education system in candidate’s home country.
7. Scan of candidate’s passport.
8. Official confirmation of the English language knowledge. 9. A photocopy of visa or temporal residence card, or permanent residence card, or other document that allows a candidate / student to stay in the Republic of Poland for the period of their studies.
10. A photocopy of personal insurance plan for the period of studies in the Republic of Poland – to be submitted upon the commencement of classes at CUT.
11. A digital colour photo (JPEG file, 236 x 295 pixels).
High grade from math, physic or IT on high school diploma/leaving certificate
Ms. Agnieszka Piekarz,
+48 12 628 20 09
ul. Warszawska 24
31-155 Kraków, Poland
phone: +48 12 628 30 44
- BA in Architecture
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Landscape Architecture
- BSc in Mechanics and Machine Design
- MA in Architecture
- MA in Landscape Architecture
- MSc in Applied Physics
- MSc in Chemical Technology
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Environmental and Land Engineering
- MSc in Mechanics and Machine Design
- MSc in Power Engineering