Cieplaka 1c St.
41-300 Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland
phone +48 32 295 93 16
Online Recruitment System
WSB University, located between two major urban centers in the south of Poland such as Katowice and Krakow, is one of the most renown business and information technology universities in Poland.
WSB University, founded in 1995, has several years of experience in educating students, conducting research and co-operating with the state economy. Since the beginning of its activity, 30 000 graduates gained practical and theoretical knowledge allowing them to enter the European labour market. WSB University offers bachelor, master, bachelor in engineering, doctorate and postgraduate programmes. One can choose from 15 fields of study and over 126 specialties.
WSB University is committed to provide high-quality education opportunities to its students and staff which include an international dimension. Our objective is to work on the international level, in close liaison with the European and international education, research and business environment. European dimension has already been incorporated into the curriculum of a number of successful programmes taught at the WSB University. Joint study programmes held with HEIs from various countries in Europe, Asia and America provide our students with the opportunity to undertake period of study abroad and to be awarded double diploma. The quality of education at WSB University is acknowledged by the high positions in the rankings of Polish higher education institutions and the State Accreditation Committee.
WSB University has wide experience in delivery of scientific and research projects. As the second non-public higher education institution in Poland, WSB University holds the top ‘A category’ in the field of scientific and R&D activity awarded by the Committee for Evaluation of Scientific Institutions.
The University works with business sector, including a number of the biggest Polish employers whose management staff participate in the process of creating study programs as well as take part in conducting classes.
Every year WSB University takes part in numerous international programmes such as Erasmus+, Norway Grants, DAAD, Visegrad Fund, Polish-Lithuanian Youth Exchange Fund etc. Participation in the EU and other international and research projects has grown into multilateral joint agreements with universities in many European countries and Asia. WSB University has about 300 bilateral cooperation agreements with foreign universities, both from European and non-European countries. The University is continuously developing further opportunities to internationalise the curricula by further applications for mobility and educational programmes and the development of more double/joint degrees in other fields of study. Students have the opportunity to complete part of their studies or internships in one of the cooperating organizations all over the world.
Students of WSB University have the unique opportunity to apply for a joint degree in 1st and 2nd cycle studies. The University holds partnerships on joint study programmes with HEIs from various countries in Europe, Asia and America. The students of University can earn a double diploma by doing part of their studies in one of the partner universities abroad.
The intensive education in WSB University is assured by: knowledge, experience and skills of highly qualified scientific and academic staff.
Facts & figures
- Established in 1995
- 1 000 academic staff
- 8 000 students
- 1000 foreign students
- 4 branch departments: Kraków, Cieszyn, Olkusz, Żywiec
International Relations Office:
Cieplaka 1c street, 41-300 Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland
phone: +48 32 295 93 16, +48 32 295 93 11, fax: +48 32 295 93 44
- (WSB in Toruń) Engineering - Engineering Management in Production, Master
- Bachelor in Computer Science - Game & Interactive Graphic Design (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Bachelor in Computer Science – Mobile and Cloud Computing (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Bachelor in Computer Science – Security and Continuity of IT (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Bachelor in Engineering Management - Transport and Logistics (Campus in Cracow)
- Bachelor in Engineering of Management - Quality Management (Campus Krakow)
- Bachelor in International Relations - International Business, Trade & Marketing (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Bachelor in Management – Digital Marketing and Sales Management (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Management - Financial Management and Accounting (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Master in Computer Science - Data Scientist (Campus in Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Master in Management – International Business (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Master in Management – International Human Resources Management (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Master in Management – Project Management (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- MSc in Information Technology
- Международные отношения – Международный бизнес