BSc in Mechanical Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Opole University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
The graduate of Mechanical Engineering is prepared to participate in designing, manufacturing, assembling, supervision, exploitation and diagnostic tests of machines and devices, as well as entire manufacturing systems, in both industrial enterprises and in design, technology, as well as in scientific and research units.
• Photocopy of the secondary school (maturity) certificate or another document (with a full list of final grades), entitling to university-level study in country in which the certificate/document was issued with legalization or Apostille and sworn translation into Polish
• Documents that are necessary and entitle the candidates to undertake higher education (in case of applying for the first cycle degree studies – it is necessary to include the statement confirming that the candidate fulfill the criteria of eligibility to study at any university)
• English language certificate or other document that confirms that the candidate graduated with English as the language of instruction
• Photocopy of the European Health Insurance Card or a photocopy of any evidence of health insurance coverage or entitlement to healthcare services
• Printed and signed application form downloaded from the application system
• Passport and visa photocopy
Prószkowska 76 St.
45-758 Opole, Poland
phone: + 48 77 449 8508