BA in Business Studies
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
3 years (6 semesters)
Lodz University of Technology International Faculty of Engineering Faculty Management and Production Engineering
Tuition and Other Fees
8000 PLN per semester (approx. 1800 EUR)
Application fee - 85 PLN (approx. 20 EUR; non-refundable)
June/July For details check: https://rekrutacja.p.lodz.pl/en/deadlines
Programme Business Studies educates future staff for international enterprises and entrepreneurs capable of creating innovative start-ups on international markets. The study program stands out on the market considering the specificity of management in an international environment and the use of modern methods such as Problem Based Learning, Design Thinking and Flipped Education in the education process. Management and quality knowledge and skills (management, economics, finance, marketing) give the competences required for the effective performance of tasks in various sectors of the economy, while education in English enables to train staff, which meets the expectations of the global market.
Practitioners who participate in the evaluation of problems solved by students during studies, apprenticeships, final projects and diploma theses have a significant share in education.
The study program was based on international and national standards and guidelines obtained from external stakeholders, in accordance with the education quality policy adopted in Lodz University of Technology.
All subjects are taught in English, language skills are deepened and certified. A course in an additional foreign language is compulsory.
The study program includes mobility semester, during which students complete part of their studies at a selected foreign university, planning their own semester on the basis of management subjects available at the host university.
The graduate is prepared to work in teams, lead them and create
and conduct commercial and non-commercial ventures and can continue his studies at second-cycle studies.
Candidates have to hold a legalized secondary school certificate or another foreign document that entitles one to continue education at the university level.
List of grades required for entry is available on our website:
Candidates must have very good knowledge of English.
List of accepted international language certificates is also available on our website: https://rekrutacja.p.lodz.pl/en/language-requirements
International Cooperation Centre
36 Zwirki St., 90-539 Lodz, Poland
tel: +48 42 638 38 64
36 Zwirki St., 90-539 Lodz
phone: +48 42 638 38 64
- BA in Business Studies
- BSc Gestion et Technologie
- BSc in Advanced Biobased and Bioinspired Materials
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering and Technologies
- BSc in Business and Technology
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
- BSc in Industrial Biotechnology
- BSc in Information Technology
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Modelling and Data Science
- BSc in Textiles and Fashion Industry
- MA in Business Studies
- MA in Design
- MA in Human-Computer Interaction
- Master of Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Operations Management
- MSc in Applied Electronics
- MSc in Architecture
- MSc in Computer Science and Information Technology
- MSc in Energy Systems in Built Environment
- MSc in Industrial Biotechnology
- MSc in Nanotechnology
- MSc in Textile Engineering