MSc in Biomedical Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Science
1,5 years / 3 semesters
Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Biomedical Engineering
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fee (1600€) for 1st semester (1500€) for each subsequent semester
Graduates are educated in the field of science and technology, including medical computer science and electronics, medical telematics, medical materials, biomechanics, modelling of biological structures and physiological processes, and medical imaging techniques.
They can formulate biomedical engineering problems, solve them by modelling, designing, developing technologies and structures, using computer techniques, as well as processing and transmitting information.
Biomedical engineering graduates are prepared to work creatively in an environment where technical science supports medicine.
They can be employed in computer companies in the design and implementation of IT systems, as well as in design, construction and technological units in the design and manufacture of medical apparatus and devices.
They will also find work in commercial acceptance and technical acceptance units or in health care facilities in the integration, operation, operation and maintenance of medical equipment as well as in the operation of diagnostic and therapeutic systems.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records
Bachelor degree certificate with transcript of records
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Polish / English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
1.Document stating that candidate’s diploma allows to take up the second cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
2. Language proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
Accepted proof of proficiency: FCE or CAE, IELTS 6+ or TOEFL 79+
More information about the language certificate on our website:
ul. Akademicka 2A
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
phone: + 48 32 237 16 90
- BA in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)
- BSc General Engineering
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering - Information systems in medicine
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Informatics
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Full-time)
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Part-time)
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Power Engineering
- BSc in Transport
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE)
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Automatic Control and Robotics – Integrated Manufacturing Systems (under patronage of Balluff company)
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- MSc in Biotechnology - Biofuels
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Cognitive Technologies
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) - Automatic Control
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) - Electronics and Telecommunication
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) -Data Science
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- MSc in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Informatics
- MSc in Logistics (part-time)
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Logistic Systems in Industrial Enterprises (Full-time)
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (part-time)
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Aircraft Design
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering – Aircraft Propulsion Systems
- MSc in Power Engineering - Energy Transition
- MSc in Transport
- MSc Materials Engineering - Welding technologies and surface engineering in manufacturing (under the patronage of Messer Eutectic Castolin sp. z o. o. company)