BA in Management and Finance
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Bachelor in Management and Finance
6 semesters (3 academic years)
Faculty of Management, University of Łódź
Tuition and Other Fees
For the updated tuition fees, please visit: http://iso.uni.lodz.pl/study-in-english/tuition-fees/
15 July 2022
Management and Finance (M&F) is a bachelor's degree programme at the Faculty of Management, University of Łódź. It aims to educate professionals prepared to perform international companies' management, finance, and accounting tasks.
Completing M&F will enable you to gain a solid knowledge of finance and accounting and the managerial skills necessary to analyze a company's financial situation and economic and business trends and make effective business decisions.
By studying M&F, you will develop soft skills such as communication, creativity, a critical approach to solving business problems and work ethic. As the graduates, you will effectively fulfil the role of a business partner in a company, actively seeking and creating its value.
In the first year of M&F, you will learn and understand the functioning of an organization on the market. The following years of study are characterized by a deepening of business issues, emphasizing finance, financial and managerial accounting, and performance measurement, considering sustainable development problems. The third-year involves mandatory internships in a company and the opportunity to participate in numerous elective courses, most often taught by international academic staff.
Highly qualified academics teach M&F classes with academic and professional experience. Additionally, we invite specialists from business practice (e.g., professionals from Big 4 companies) and lecturers from foreign universities (e.g., Germany).
M&F is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), and as an M&F student, you can earn a certificate in Business Accounting after meeting specific requirements.
Studying Management and Finance is ideal for starting an international career in management, finance, and accounting or setting up your own business.
The following documents are required (among others):
(1) a high school diploma,
(2) a high school transcript of records showing passed subjects and obtained grades,
(3) a certificate of proficiency in English for foreigners (unless secondary education was taught in English).
For detailed information about the admission procedure please visit: www.iso.uni.lodz.pl
For questions about the studies please contact:
Faculty of Management
University of Lodz
22/26 Matejki Str.
90-237 Lodz, Poland
phone: +48 42 635 5044
In matters related to the admission procedure please contact:
International Relations Office
University of Lodz
Address: ul. Uniwersytecka 3
90-137 Lodz, Poland
Phone: +48 42 635 42 37,
Fax: + 48 42 635 47 89
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.iso.uni.lodz.pl
phone: +48 42 635 4237
- BA in Business Management
- BA in Computer Science, specialization: Computer Science in English
- BA in Economics, specialization: Economics in English
- BA in English Studies
- BA in International and Political Studies, specialization: American Studies
- BA in International and Political Studies, specialization: Asian Studies
- BA in International and Political Studies, specialization: Intercultural Communication
- BA in International and Political Studies, specialization: Politics and Policy in Europe
- BA in International and Political Studies, specialization: Security Studies
- BA in International Marketing
- BA in Management and Finance
- BA in Polish studies with the English Language
- MA in Business Management
- MA in Computer Science, specialization: Computer Science in English
- MA in Economics
- MA in English Studies
- MA in Environmental Protection, specialization: Ecohydrology
- MA in International and Political Studies, specialization: Conflict Management and Negotiations
- MA in International and Political Studies, specialization: Governments and Governance
- MA in International and Political Studies, specialization: International Marketing