Master of Science in Green Technologies
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Science in Engineering
1,5 years (3 semesters)
Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Chemistry
Tuition and Other Fees
8 600 PLN per semester
Students will gain interdisciplinary knowledge covering all fields of green technology and environmental monitoring. On the Master level, students will gain specialist knowledge in the fields of green and environmental technologies, analytical chemistry and methods. The course highlights “skills” in the fields of environmental contamination monitoring and remediation technologies.
• Any leading position in a chemical/analytical laboratory.
• As a chemical engineer, or process engineer the student will lead design projects in the planning, control and construction of processes.
• Academic career path – research and teaching.
Completion BSc in Chemistry/Environmental Science or related degree
E-mail: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone number: +48 58 348 65 78 or +48 58 347 28 28
G. Narutowicza 11/12 St.
80-233 Gdańsk, Poland
phone: +48 58 348 65 78
- BA in Management (BiM)
- Bachelor of Science in Green Technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Specialisation: Design and Production Engineering
- BSc in Data Engineering
- BSc in Energy Technologies
- International MBA in Strategy, Programme and Project Management (AMBA Accredited)
- MA in Management - Specialization: International Management
- Master in Economic Analytics (Global Studies)
- Master of Science in Green Technologies
- Master of Science in Ocean Engineering
Specialization: Marine Engineering and Offshore Energy
Specialization: Ship Technology and Offshore Engineering
- MSc in Architecture
- MSC in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics specialization: Robotics and Decision System
- MSc in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics
specialization: Computer Control Systems
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - Specialization: Computer Electronic Systems
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - Specialization: Radio Communication Systems and Networks
- MSc in Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Informatics - Specialization: Distributed Applications and Internet Services
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Specialization: International Design Engineer
- MSc in Nanotechnology Specialization: Nanostructures and Computer Simulations in Material Science