MSc in Environmental and Land Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
1,5 year (3 semesters), starts on February
Faculty of Environmental and Power Engineering, Cracow University of Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
Programme "Environmental and land engineering" educates future engineers and develops their interdisciplinary professional competences in the following areas:
• the methods for assessment and protection of the aquatic environment, remediation of soil and protection of the atmosphere.
• the use of a variety of engineering tools for data analysis, process and system modeling, and geographic information systems
• design and operation of building installations and water supply and sewage networks,
• technology and construction of devices for water and wastewater treatment,
• waste management and energy recovery from waste and renewable energy systems
• designing, construction and operation of heating, cooling, air conditioning and ventilation installations and devices,
• assessment of geotechnical conditions and phenomena occurring between the building and the ground.
The following documents are to be submitted by candidates applying for admission to MSc programmes:
1. Application Form available on http://iro.pk.edu.pl
2. BSc degree.
3. Official confirmation of legality of applicant’s BSc degree.
4. Official certificate confirming that applicant’s BSc degree allows them to apply for admission to MSc studies at all universities in their country.
5. Official Transcript of Records with a legend of marks.
6. Copy of applicant’s passport.
7. Official confirmation of the English language knowledge.
8. A photocopy of visa or temporal residence card, or permanent residence card, or other document that allows the applicant to stay in the Republic of Poland for the period of their studies.
9. A photocopy of personal insurance plan for the period of studies in the Republic of Poland – to be submitted upon the commencement of classes at CUT.
10. A digital colour photo (JPEG file, 236 x 295 pixels).
The best students, after fulfilling certain conditions, have the opportunity to complete the second and third semesters of studies at the Faculty of Engineering and Architecture at the Università degli Studi di Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy) and obtain two diplomas of graduation: from Cracow University of Technology (Master of Environmental Engineering) and from Università degli Studi di Cagliari (Master in Environmental and Land Engineering).
Ms. Anna Dębska,
+48 12 628 30 44
Cracow University of Technology
ul. Warszawska 24
31-155 Kraków, Poland
phone: +48 12 628 30 44
- BA in Architecture
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Landscape Architecture
- BSc in Mechanics and Machine Design
- MA in Architecture
- MA in Landscape Architecture
- Master, Additive Manufacturing
- MSc in Applied Physics
- MSc in Chemical Technology
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Environmental and Land Engineering
- MSc in Mechanics and Machine Design
- MSc in Power Engineering