Master of engineering in Computer science
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of engineering
Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa, Faculty of Science and Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fees will be posted on the University website.
Compliant with the recruitment calendar at the university
The educational objective of second-degree studies with a practical profile in the field of Computer Science is to prepare specialists
possessing advanced knowledge and skills in the field of programming and computer games development. Therefore, second-degree studies
in the field of Computer Science offer two specializations:
Programming and Creating computer games.
A graduate of the programming specialization possess extended knowledge in the field of programming technologies and tools in order to fully understand the mechanisms and processes
taking place in the process of creating or developing existing software.
A graduate of the programming specialization is a qualified: tester and programmer, software architect, back-end developer, specialist in the production, implementation, and development of modern software.
A graduate of the creation of computer games specialization possesses extended knowledge in the field of computer graphics, sound, virtual and augmented reality, and artificial intelligence in
order to fully understand the mechanisms and processes occurring in the work of a designer and programmer of computer games, including a designer of virtual and augmented reality.
A graduate of the creating computer games major is a qualified designer and computer game programmer and can find employment in companies that create computer games.
1. A candidate for second-degree studies with a practical profile in the field of Computer Science must possess first-degree qualifications (title of engineer) obtained within the fields of study conducted in the leading discipline of Information and Communication Technology or Computer Science and the qualifications necessary to continue education at second-degree studies in this field.
2. Selection criteria:
· diploma of completion or certificate of completion of first-degree studies in the field of study in the leading discipline Technical computing and telecommunications or Computer Science with a supplement;
average of grades from completed studies.
B2 level in English
tel. +48 34 361 21 79 int. 148
fax: +48 34 366 54 15
Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa
4/8 Waszyngtona Str.
phone: +48 34 378 41 00
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- Bachelor in Economics
- Bachelor in Philosophy
- Bachelor in Political Science
- BSc in Chemistry Specialty: Drug Chemistry Chemistry First-degree studies Full-time
- BSc: Physics Speciality: Nanotechnology
- Master of engineering in Computer science
- MSc in Chemistry Specialty: Drug chemistry Chemistry Second-degree studies Full-time
- MSc: Physics Specialities: • Acoustics and Audio Systems • Nanphysics and nanomaterials
- PhD in Fine Arts and Art Restoration
- PhD in Humanities in the disciplines of History
- PhD in Humanities in the disciplines of Linguistics
- PhD in Humanities in the disciplines of Literary Studies
- PhD in Musical Arts
- PhD in Science and Natural Sciences in the disciplines of Chemical Sciences
- PhD in Science and Natural Sciences in the disciplines of Physical Sciences
- Philosophy, Bachelor