BSc General Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Bachelor of Science, full-time
3,5 years / 7 semester
Silesian University of Technology • Faculty of Electrical Engineering • Faculty of Energy and Environmental Engineering • Mechanical Engineering • Faculty of Transport and Aviation Engineering
Tuition and Other Fees
(1600€) for 1st semester (6900 PLN) for each subsequent semester
The programme General Engineering is the only one carried out in Poland that includes an interdisciplinary aspects related to the various engineering disciplines. This new study is a response to the demand of the modern industry for graduates with general engineering knowledge in the various disciplines. Broad engineering competences acquired during the studies will allow the graduate to work in an interdisciplinary teams, as well as to quickly adapt to the new specialist knowledge used in the specific branches of the industry.
The programme of study is carried out by four faculties:
• Faculty of Electrical Engineering
• Faculty of Energy and Environmental Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Faculty of Transport and Aviation Engineering
Why is it worth to choose this studies:
• Teaching based on group projects.
• A large number and variety of optional modules in blocks.
• Moduls carried out by specialists from industry.
• Internships and projects aimed at developing the competences expected in the industry.
• Cooperation with leading domestic and international companies in the field of advanced technologies.
• Specialized knowledge in the field of general engineering as well as mechanical, electrical, environmental and transport engineering.
• Hybrid education with elements of distance and contact learning.
• Possibility of finding a job in many engineering and designing companies, e.g. in the companies dealing with the production planning and process automation, electrical machinery control, environmental protection, in power plants, heating plants, transport and shipping companies and logistics centres.
ul. Akademicka 2A
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
phone: + 48 32 237 16 90
- BA in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)
- BSc General Engineering
- BSc in Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering - Information systems in medicine
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Informatics
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Power Engineering
- BSc in Prosumer Energy Technologies
- BSc in Transport
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE)
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Automatic Control and Robotics – Integrated Manufacturing Systems (under patronage of Balluff company)
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- MSc in Biotechnology
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Cognitive Technologies
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE)
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- MSc in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Informatics
- MSc in Logistics (part-time)
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering – Aircraft Propulsion Systems
- MSc in Power Engineering - Energy Transition
- MSc in Prosumer Energy Technologies
- MSc in Sustainable Energy Engineering
- MSc in Transport