MSc International Business
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
2 years/ 4 semesters
University of Economics in Katowice
Tuition and Other Fees
Information available at: www.ue.katowice.pl/en/admissions/fees
Admissions is open from the beginning of April to the end of July.
International Business program offers a unique opportunity to continue business studies in the international context, with solid grounding in economics, law, finance and management. Building on students’ previous Bachelor’s education, the Master’s program in International Business shall help them develop skills and knowledge providing a stronger foundation for career in business and management aiming at managerial positions in internationalized companies.
The studies are aimed at acquiring knowledge and competences by the students in the areas concerning:
- strategic management;
- marketing management;
- business forecasting;
- business information systems;
- corporate social responsibility.
Management of an internationalized company
- international economics and finance;
- international business law;
- international business strategy;
- cross culture management;
- international marketing and marketing research;
- international human resource management;
- international communication and language skills.
Corporate strategies of international companies
- business analysis and valuation;
- building effective international business models;
- international growth through alliances, mergers and acquisitions;
- international competition and innovation;
- leadership skills for management of cross-cultural organizations.
Cross cultural management
- differences and similarities in consumer behavior on foreign markets;
- integrated marketing communication on international markets;
- brand management on international markets;
- effective communication and the use of media on international markets;
- intercultural skills for effective cooperation, virtual teams and management.
Information on qualification procedure is available at: https://www.ue.katowice.pl/en/admissions/application-process/masters-degree-application-process.html
1 Maja 50
40-287 Katowice, Poland
phone: 048 32 257 7058/ 7016
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance and Accounting for Business
- BSc International Business
- Double MSc Quantitative Asset and Risk Management (ARIMA)
- European Master’s in Customer Relationship Marketing (MERCURI)
- Master's Degree Finance and Accounting for International Business
- MSc E-Commerce
- MSc International Business