BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
3,5 years / 7 semesters
Silesian University of Technology; Faculty of Chemistry
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fee (1800€) for 1st semester (1500€) for each subsequent semester
Pre-deadline: 1st July Deadline: 18th September
The interdisciplinary course combining mathematics, chemistry, biology and computer science allows to gain knowledge in the fields of engineering and technology, as well as a good knowledge of technical English. More specifically, the courses provide students with broad foundations and specialized knowledge and technical skills in important technological areas of Chemical Technology & Process Engineering. Lectures and exercises are integrated into all years to develop problem-solving skills and deepen the students’ understanding of the material. The programs of the studies have been designed to meet the demands from employers for highly capable, creative and skilful engineers and research scientists, prepared to tackle diverse complex problems of chemical industries.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
Secondary School Certificate with the transcript of records in chemistry;
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Polish / English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
Document stating that candidate’s diploma allows to take up the second cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
1. School leaving certificate with grades, obtained abroad, entitling to study at all types of universities in the country appropriate to the education system in country issuing the certificate. Document should be legalized or given an apostille.
2. Document stating that candidate’s school leaving certificate allows to take up the first cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
3. You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
4. Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
ul. Akademicka 2A
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
phone: + 48 32 237 16 90
- BA in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)
- BSc General Engineering
- BSc in Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering - Information systems in medicine
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Informatics
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Power Engineering
- BSc in Prosumer Energy Technologies
- BSc in Transport
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE)
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Automatic Control and Robotics – Integrated Manufacturing Systems (under patronage of Balluff company)
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- MSc in Biotechnology
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Cognitive Technologies
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE)
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- MSc in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Informatics
- MSc in Logistics (part-time)
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering – Aircraft Propulsion Systems
- MSc in Power Engineering - Energy Transition
- MSc in Prosumer Energy Technologies
- MSc in Sustainable Energy Engineering
- MSc in Transport