BSc in Chemical Technology
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
7 semesters (3,5 year)
Faculty of Chemical Technology, Poznan University of Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
EU: no fee, Non-EU: 5200 PLN - first semester, 4300 PLN per each following.
Application fee: 85 PLN
The Chemical Technology study course was created for people, who wish to become a bridge between chemists and engineers, combining their skills with an interdisciplinary perspective on industrial processes. The particular advantage of starting the Chemical Technology study course is the unique mixture of theoretical knowledge with laboratory and technological practices.
The candidate is obliged to register in the online recruitment system, fill in online application form, pay the admission fee and upload following documents:
1. Secondary School Certificate legalized at the Polish Embassy or Consulate or Apostilled.
2. The statement confirming that Secondary School Certificate allows you to continue your education on a higher level in the country where it was issued. If it is not written on your Secondary School Certificate you may obtain this statement on a separate document from the Ministry of Education in your country or the school which issued Secondary School Certificate.
3. Certification of the English knowledge at the level minimum B2.
4. Photocopy of the passport (the page with the photo).
5. Curriculum vitae.
Poznan University of Technology, International Relations Office,
Pl. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 5, 60-965 Poznań, Poland
phone: +48 61 665 35 44 fax : +48 61 665 39 56
pl. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 5 60-965 Poznań, Poland
phone: +48 61 665 35 44
fax: +48 61 665 39 65
www.put.poznan.pl fb: putpoland
phone: +48 61 665 35 44
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Artificial Intelligence
- BSc in Automatic Control and Robotics
- BSc in Chemical Technology
- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunications
- BSc in Engineering Management, specialization: Engineering with Commerce
- BSc in Sustainable Building Engineering
- M.Sc. in Automatic Control and Robotics, specialization: Smart Aerospace and Autonomous Systems
- M.Sc. in Electronics and Telecommunications - Information and Communication Technologies (4 semesters version)
- M.Sc. in Mechatronics, specialization: Mechatronic Constructions
- MSc in Architecture
- MSc in Chemical Technology, specialization: Composites and Nanomaterials
- MSc in Civil Engineering, specialization: Structural Engineering
- MSc in Civil Engineering, specialization: Construction Engineering and Management
- MSc in Computing, specialization: Software Engineering
- MSc in Construction and Exploitation of Means of Transport specialization: Product Engineering
- MSc in Construction and Exploitation of Means of Transport, Specialization: Gas Technology and Renewable Energy
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - Specialization: Information and Communication Technologies
- MSc in Engineering Management, specialization: Corporate Management
- MSc in Logistics, specialization: Logistics Systems
- PhD in Chemical Technology
- PhD in Civil Engineering and the Environment
- PhD in Management and Production Systems
- PhD in Mechanical and Operating Engineering
- PhD in Modern Electrical and Information Engineering
- PhD in Technical Physics
- PhD in Telecommunication Technologies
- PhD in Theoretical and Practical Problems of Automatic Control and Robotics
- PhD in Theoretical and Practical Problems of Computing