Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
2 years/ 4 semesters
University of Economics in Katowice
Tuition and Other Fees
Information available at: www.ue.katowice.pl/en/admissions/fees
Admissions is open from the beginning of April to the end of July.
E-commerce is an area of business activity that is still gaining importance as it is a potential source of revenue for both Internet businesses and those that treat e-commerce as an additional product distribution channel.
The aim of the studies is to provide students with knowledge and skills in the field of conducting commercial activities on the Internet and the use of social media in line with the expectations of enterprises in the era of electronic economy. Students will also acquire knowledge about the conditions, ways and principles of conducting business activities on domestic and international markets.
The studies are aimed at acquiring knowledge and competences by the students in the areas of:
- models of using the Internet in commercial and promotional activities of enterprises in a multicultural environment;
- management of e-commerce and social media projects and their efficient and effective implementation;
- creating IT solutions for e-commerce;
- financing of e-commerce projects;
- analyzing data for e-commerce purposes;
- consumer involvement in shaping electronic sales channels;
- preparing promotional campaigns using Google Ads (preparation for Google AdWords certification);
- measuring the effectiveness of e-commerce activities using Google Analytics;
- conducting promotional activities in social media;
- knowledge of legal and financial aspects in virtual space.
The E-commerce study program is taught in English. It is also distinguished by a practical approach to the content taught, which allows candidates to become familiar with the requirements for graduates in the labor market at this stage of education. Students ending the course have the skills to use the acquired knowledge in practice.
This study program is an innovative course combining the traditional approach to the field with modern methods of knowledge transfer. The entire program of studies is designed so that the student will gain complete knowledge and skills that will allow for a smooth transition from the stage of learning directly to the path of a career perspective.
Information on qualification procedure is available at: https://www.ue.katowice.pl/en/admissions/application-process/masters-degree-application-process.html
1 Maja 50
40-287 Katowice, Poland
phone: 048 32 257 7058/ 7016
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance and Accounting for Business
- BSc International Business
- Double MSc Quantitative Asset and Risk Management (ARIMA)
- European Master’s in Customer Relationship Marketing (MERCURI)
- Master's Degree Finance and Accounting for International Business
- MSc E-Commerce
- MSc International Business