MSc in Agriculture
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
University of Life Sciences in Lublin
Tuition and Other Fees
(per I year, EUR) 2200
Admission fee (EUR) 150
a) main admission from 1 March to 31 May, b) additional admission from 1 June to 15 September.
Studies in the field of Agriculture provide a comprehensive education in this field, integrating knowledge from an extensive range that goes far beyond its stereotypical perception. Some of the issues that the learning programme includes are ecological agricultural production, renewable energy, the use of GPS systems, environmental protection.
Graduates of this Faculty obtain broadened knowledge of life sciences mainly in the field of plant production as well as technological and technical knowledge. They learn the methods of economic analysis, management and the principles of organizing economic activity. They have knowledge in the field of Ecology and Environmental Protection and humanistic knowledge in the field of Sociology, Ethics, Rural History and Agriculture. All these skills combined with the knowledge of research methodology, the use of operating systems and databases support, enables the graduates to work not only in the field of Agriculture, but also in many other branches of Economy and local Government Administration.
1. Choose a programme of study (you will find a list of programmes on our website).
2. Print and fill in the Application Form (downloaded from the ULSL website), sign it and scan together with the rest of the documents: – Scan of the secondary school certificate authorizing the candidate to enter the university in the country of issuance.
– Every candidate is required to present a transcript of records – a grade sheet – showing the academic achievements at school (subjects, grades, credits). A secondary school transcript may be called “testimonial” in some countries. Candidate should include an explanation of how the grading system works in the country the certificate(s) come from (ie. which grades are the best, and which are the poorest) e.g. 6 – excellent, 5- very good, etc. The transcript of academic records should be legalized (or bear an Apostille). The secondary school transcript (if on a separate sheet) should also be legalized or have the Apostille.
– Please be aware that your certificates, diplomas, and transcripts, will have to bear the the stamp of legalization from the Polish Embassy of the country where the certificate, diploma or transcript was issued (except if the documents were issued in the country which is a part of the Hague Convention – then Apostille is needed). You may also be asked to provide an eligibility statement for your credentials, issued by appropriate educational authorities or consular office. Master degree course applicants have to submit their Bachelor diploma and Academic Transcript of Records (originals or copies authenticated by a notary public and, if applicable, a certified translation to English).
When you apply to Veterinary Medicine programme: Provide grade from the foreign secondary school-leaving certificate in the compulsory subject of biology and the subject of your choice in: chemistry, mathematics, physics and astronomy. Knowledge of English must be confirmed by a certificate, e.g. FCE, CAE, TOEIC, TOEFL, TELC, if the secondary school education was conducted in a language other than English.
– Scan/Copy of Passport (page with personal data, address and photo).
– Scan/Copy of certificate confirming knowledge of English language (minimum B2 level), if secondary school education is in other than English language.
– Health Certificate (downloaded from the ULSL website) confirming that candidate is eligible for the chosen programme. The documents must be submitted in English or translated either into English or Polish by a sworn translator.
3. Pay the admission fee (EUR 150). In order to complete the submission of your application please contact the University staff: email@example.com they will provide you with the account number.
4. Submit all the above documents (together with the proof of payment) to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that your application will be considered only when you submit all the documents together with the proof of admission fee payment.
5. You will be informed via email about your application status.
6. Pay the tuition fee for one academic year (or one semester).
7. Wait for the documents that are necessary to apply for a Visa. – The Final Acceptance Letter – The Recommendation Letter to the Polish Embassy – The Certificate of Enrollment. We will send it to you after receipt of the signed Offer Letter and confirmation of payment (the money have to be on our account).
8. You made it! Nice to see you as one of our students!
Admissions and Education Promotion Office
Didactics and Student Affairs Centre
15 Akademicka Street, 20-950 Lublin, Poland
tel. 48 81 445 66 91
Kinga Tarchynska, MSc – International Admissions Specialist
Information for candidates from Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Russia etc.
tel. 48 81 445 66 91
13 Akademicka Street, 20-950 Lublin, Poland
phone: +48 81 445 66 91
- BSc in Animal Science and Dairy Production
- BSc in Equine Management and Care
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering
- MSc in Agriculture
- MSc in Food Technology and Human Nutrition
- MSc in Green Urban Planning
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering
- MSc in Plant Protection and Phytosanitary Control
- MSc in Veterinary Medicine (long cycle program)