BSc in Mechanical Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Bachelor of Science
3,5 years / 7 semestr
Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fee (1900€) for 1st semester (1800€) for each subsequent semester
Pre-deadline: 1st July Deadline: 18th September
Graduates has knowledge from area of design methods, engineering computations,
materials processing technologies, investigations methods and IT techniques
assisting design, manufacturing and maintenance of machines. Graduates can use
knowledge from the area of mechanics, strength of materials and materials selection
using the contemporary computational tools, and management of the design process.
They also have the fundamental knowledge from area of the pro-ecological
technologies and integrated environment systems.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
Secondary School Certificate with the transcript of records with grades in Maths and Physics.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
English language (proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent)
1. School leaving certificate with grades, obtained abroad, entitling to study at all types of universities in the country appropriate to the education system in country issuing the certificate. Document should be legalized or given an apostille.
2. Document stating that candidate’s school leaving certificate allows to take up the first cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
3. You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
4. Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
ul. Akademicka 2A
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
phone: + 48 32 237 16 90
- BA in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)
- BSc General Engineering
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering - Information systems in medicine
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Informatics
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Full-time)
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Part-time)
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Power Engineering
- BSc in Transport
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE)
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Automatic Control and Robotics – Integrated Manufacturing Systems (under patronage of Balluff company)
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- MSc in Biotechnology - Biofuels
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Cognitive Technologies
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) - Automatic Control
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) - Electronics and Telecommunication
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) -Data Science
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- MSc in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Informatics
- MSc in Logistics (part-time)
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Logistic Systems in Industrial Enterprises (Full-time)
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (part-time)
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Aircraft Design
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering – Aircraft Propulsion Systems
- MSc in Power Engineering - Energy Transition
- MSc in Transport
- MSc Materials Engineering - Welding technologies and surface engineering in manufacturing (under the patronage of Messer Eutectic Castolin sp. z o. o. company)