Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
University of Agriculture in Krakow Faculty, Agriculture and Economics
Tuition and Other Fees
Contact the Unit
admission last from May till the end of July
The undergraduate programme lasts 3.5 years (7 semesters). The syllabus bases on essential and general subjects, such as: botany, chemistry, plant physiology or economics and thematic areas (modules) addressing a variety of issues, including technical, bases of agriculture, agricultural production, horticultural production, livestock production, and agricultural economics module. Each module is composed of lectures, seminars and lab classes. About one third of all courses is optional.
The program provides also an opportunity to learn Polish language and culture.
Small groups will ensure individual working relations between students and teachers. Students' progress is evaluated on the basis of their active participation in and contribution to the programme.
After completion of this Bachelor programme, the graduate will be awarded the Professional title of inżynier (engineer) with a note that the programme was taught in English. The graduates may follow their education in postgraduate (second cycle) programme Agroecology and also in PhD programme.
- confirmation of admission payment
- documents confirming possessed education with apostille or legalisation
- certified translation of the documents to the English language done by a sworn translator
- document certifying the knowledge of English
- medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications to undertake education in a chosen field of study and form of education
- document that certifies the candidate's possession of health insurance or casualty insurance for the period of studying in Poland
University of Agriculture in Krakow
International Relation Office
Al. Mickiewicza 21, 31-120 Kraków
+48 12 662 42 91
al. Mickiewicza 21, 31-120 Kraków
phone: +48 12 662 42 03/91
- Agriculture, Bachelor
- Agriculture, Master
- Environmental and Plant Biotechnology (EPB), Master
- Environmental Protection, Master
- Food Engineering, Master
- Food Processing, Safety and Quality, Bachelor
- Food Technology, Master
- Forestry, Master
- International Master of Horticultural Science (IMHS), Master
- Renewable Energy Sources and Waste Management, Master