(WSB in Toruń) Engineering - Engineering Management in Production, Master
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
2 years (4 semesters)
WSB University in Toruń
Tuition and Other Fees
until all places are filled
What are you going to learn after choosing this major?
· Designing technological operations and the production preparation process.
· Optimization methods for production processes.
· Calculation, planning and management of production capacity.
· Modern and cost-effective production solutions.
· Strategies for organizing the flow of production and corporate strategies in the era of globalization.
· Supply and inventory management.
· IT systems used in production.
· Managing production staff and its development.
Job positions for you:
· Managerial positions in areas related to production activities
· Technologist in production plants
· Employee in the production departments
· Production manager
· Head of production departments
· Production management and supervision specialist
· Manager of production planning teams
Production development specialist
To be eligible for a second degree (Master’s) program, you must have completed a prior higher education program concluded with the award of a first degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent).
The documents that the candidate provides:
1. A photo taken following the requirements for the passport photo.
2. A photocopy of the secondary school-graduation certificate (for the candidates from the East, an atestat or a diploma of a junior specialist).
3. A secondary school graduation diploma or a junior specialist diploma requires an apostille or credentials from a consulate or an embassy, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Education in your country.
4. An apostille or other certification (legalization) is not required from the candidates from the EU, the EEA, the OECD, EFTA, ETA, and the countries that have signed the Hague Convention, with the exception of candidates from Ukraine.
5. A translation of the high-school diploma into Polish or English.
The candidates may inquire the pertinent WSB about the necessity of the translation before they can translate the certificate. A sworn translation is not required.
6. Confirmation of the English language skills for studies in English.
If the candidate for the studies has a language certificate confirming the knowledge of English at B2 level, they will be asked to deliver it. The level of English proficiency will be confirmed during a conversation via Skype.
7. The confirmation of knowledge of Polish for studies in Polish is not required.
Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa w Toruniu
Tel.: +48 56 66 09 200
International Admission Office
Tel.: +48 538 409 885, +48 664 285 093
Cieplaka 1c St.
41-300 Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland
phone: +48 32 295 93 16
- (WSB in Toruń) Engineering - Engineering Management in Production, Master
- Bachelor in Computer Science - Game & Interactive Graphic Design (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Bachelor in Computer Science – Mobile and Cloud Computing (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Bachelor in Computer Science – Security and Continuity of IT (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Bachelor in Engineering Management - Transport and Logistics (Campus in Cracow)
- Bachelor in Engineering of Management - Quality Management (Campus Krakow)
- Bachelor in International Relations - International Business, Trade & Marketing (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Bachelor in Management – Digital Marketing and Sales Management (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Management - Financial Management and Accounting (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Master in Computer Science - Data Scientist (Campus in Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Master in Management – International Business (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Master in Management – International Human Resources Management (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Master in Management – Project Management (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- MSc in Information Technology
- Международные отношения – Международный бизнес