Journalism and Social Communication - Public Relations, Master
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
2 years (4 semesters)
University of Lower Silesia (Dolnośląska Szkoła Wyższa)
Tuition and Other Fees
13 000 PLN/year
until all places are filled
What are you going to learn by choosing this specialization?
· Forms of creating an attractive image of oneself and clients or employers (corporations, local government, organizations third sector).
· Writing press releases and organizing press conferences.
· Modern forms of internet and media monitoring traditional.
· Basics of building an advertising message.
· Promoting the image of your company using various multimedia techniques.
· The realities of action in an organizational crisis and ways crisis resolution.
Career opportunities for you:
· a competent employee of the communication department in the organization,
· press spokesman representing the organization or units externally,
· employee of PR agencies, including those specializing in crisis management.
What else should you know?
· We live in times when there are no anonymous people. About virtually everyone, even little known
entity, you can find information on the internet. It's worth it take care of this data, for which specialists in this fields.
To be eligible for a second degree (Master’s) program, you must have completed a prior higher education program concluded with the award of a first degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent).
The documents that the candidate provides:
1. A photo taken following the requirements for the passport photo.
2. A photocopy of the secondary school-graduation certificate (for the candidates from the East, an atestat or a diploma of a junior specialist).
3. A secondary school graduation diploma or a junior specialist diploma requires an apostille or credentials from a consulate or an embassy, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Education in your country.
4. An apostille or other certification (legalization) is not required from the candidates from the EU, the EEA, the OECD, EFTA, ETA, and the countries that have signed the Hague Convention, with the exception of candidates from Ukraine.
5. A translation of the high-school diploma into Polish or English.
The candidates may inquire the pertinent WSB about the necessity of the translation before they can translate the certificate. A sworn translation is not required.
6. Confirmation of the English language skills for studies in English.
If the candidate for the studies has a language certificate confirming the knowledge of English at B2 level, they will be asked to deliver it. The level of English proficiency will be confirmed during a conversation via Skype.
7. The confirmation of knowledge of Polish for studies in Polish is not required.
University of Lower Silesia
Dolnośląska Szkoła Wyższa
International Admission Office
Candidates applying for studies in English:
Tel.: for candidates +48 539 670 477 , for agents +48 693 010 160
Candidates applying in Ukrainian and Russian:
Tel.: +48 693 010 162
Strzegomska 55, 53-611 Wrocław, Poland
phone: +48 71 3561573, +48 693 010 160 (WhatsApp, Viber)
- Creative media - Animation & Visual Effects, Bachelor
- Educational Study - Culture and education, Master
- Journalism and Social Communication - Journalism and Social Communication - Public Relations, Master
- Journalism and Social Communication - Public Relations, Master
- Pedagogics - Teaching English in a non-formal environment, Bachelor
- Psychology - Child, adolescent and family psychology, Master
- Psychology - Social psychology, Master