MSc in Environmental Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Opole University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Tuition and Other Fees
The graduates will obtain knowledge in environmental engineering and experience in environment protection technologies. They will be prepared for solving problems in sustainable development and technology.
• Photocopy of the BSc degree (with a full list of grades obtained during the course of study) with a sworn translation into Polish
• Documents that are necessary and entitle the candidates to undertake higher education (in case of applying for the first cycle degree studies – it is necessary to include the statement confirming that the candidate fulfill the criteria of eligibility to study at any university)
• English language certificate or other document that confirms that the candidate graduated with English as the language of instruction
• Photocopy of the European Health Insurance Card or a photocopy of any evidence of health insurance coverage or entitlement to healthcare services
• Printed and signed application form downloaded from the application system
• Passport and visa photocopy
Prószkowska 76 St.
45-758 Opole, Poland
phone: + 48 77 449 8508