MSc in Mechanics and Machine Design
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Science
1.5 years (3 semesters)
The programme starts in late February
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Cracow University of Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
Advanced Computational Mechanics (ACM) is playing an ever-increasing role in the activities of many international scientific institutions, research and development laboratories as well as technological centres. ACM provides a support for many activities related to science and technologies, including the reliability engineering. The use of computers is now essential in the process of design and structural optimisation. It begins with the proper choice of modern materials and ends up with setting all the parameters of the final complex product. The aim of this Master Programme in Advanced Computational Mechanics is to provide the student with a solid scientific and technical basis of theoretical and applied mechanics and modern numerical methods. The programme includes compulsory lectures, tutorials, laboratories and practical exercises in computational mechanics. It is thought to equip the students with the set of tools needed in the professional life comprising scientific research, technological development and large European Projects.
More information on
The following documents are to be submitted by persons applying for admission to MSc programmes:
1. Application Form available on http://iro.pk.edu.pl
2. BSc degree.
3. Official confirmation of legality of applicant’s BSc degree.
4. Official certificate confirming that applicant’s BSc degree allows them to apply for admission to MSc studies at all universities in their country.
5. Official Transcript of Records with a legend of marks.
6. Copy of applicant’s passport.
7. Official confirmation of the English language knowledge.
8. A photocopy of visa or temporal residence card, or permanent residence card, or other document that allows the applicant to stay in the Republic of Poland for the period of their studies.
9. A photocopy of personal insurance plan for the period of studies in the Republic of Poland – to be submitted upon the commencement of classes at CUT.
10. A digital colour photo (JPEG file, 236 x 295 pixels).
Ms. Agnieszka Piekarz,
+48 12 628 20 09
ul. Warszawska 24
31-155 Kraków, Poland
phone: +48 12 628 30 44
- BA in Architecture
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Landscape Architecture
- BSc in Mechanics and Machine Design
- MA in Architecture
- MA in Landscape Architecture
- MSc in Applied Physics
- MSc in Chemical Technology
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Environmental and Land Engineering
- MSc in Mechanics and Machine Design
- MSc in Power Engineering