Double Degree Master in International Relations specialization: International Business and Negotiations with Anglia Ruskin University
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Magister / Master of Arts
Tuition and Other Fees
Application fee 85 PLN
Tuition fee (per semester): 12 600 PLN (EU-resident) 16 300 PLN (NON EU-resident)
possibility of spreading into installments
Contact the Unit
Course ProfileToday’s business world is driven by competition, increased internationalisation and a global market place. This is true not only for large international and multinational firms, but also for small and medium-sized organizations. Multinational firms therefore seek an increasing number of professionals who not only have a profound knowledge in business, but are also able to work in a cross-cultural environment. Would you like to meet this challenge? Choose an MA in International Business and Negotiations at Collegium Civitas! The programme has a unique and distinct profile, which provides you state-of-the-art skills and knowledge in core business disciplines, enriching you with an international focus.
The MA programme in International Business and Negotiations focuses on dealing with economic, legal and political issues in an international business context and also takes into account the highly sensitive nature of cultural differences. The knowledge of other cultures is crucial to being a successful international business leader. A variety of selected specialized courses will lead students through standard business practices, ethics, economics, and law as well as allowing the student to focus on a subset of the field such as marketing, finance and accounting.
The program is supervised by David E. Kalisz (PhD) and is based in Warsaw, giving you direct access to regional resources including information about scientific conferences, important journal articles and economic information. The purpose is to impart a deep understanding of the complexities of internationalization and to prepare you for career, which requires sophisticated knowledge of the nuances of the field in business, consultancy, strategic advice and international affairs.
Education RequirementsHolders of bachelor diplomas may apply for the Master programs. A certificate of proficiency in English for foreigners is required (unless the bachelor or high school courses were taught in English).
Please, visit the website https://www.civitas.edu.pl/en/academic-offer/international-history-and-security-studies-ma-full-time-english/admissions-international-history-and-security-studies-ma-full-time-english
Other Requirements• Transcript of records with a minimum of 4.0 GPA on a 5-point scale or UK honours degree with a minimum classification of 2:2
• The result 6.5 of the Test of International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Not needed for native English speakers
Additional requirements during the studies:
1. In order to progress to ARU, CC Magister degree students must have successfully completed the relevant 30 ECTS credits at CC as defined in the module mapping, with a minimum of 3.75 GPA on a 5-point scale. To be evidenced by official transcript.
2. In order to progress to ARU, CC Magister degree students must also demonstrate English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5. The ARU English Language Proficiency Test will be conducted at CC once a year for all progressing students who do not have an IELTS or other equivalent qualification.
3. All applicants to ARU requiring a Tier 4 student visa must ensure that they meet all of the relevant requirements as defined by UKVI. ARU reserves the right not to sponsor for visa purposes, any applicant that does not provide satisfactory evidence to demonstrate that they meet all of the UKVI requirements.
4. Progression from CC to ARU is not guaranteed and is subject to applicants meeting all relevant ARU entry requirements and progression conditions.
5. CC Magister students who complete the minimum 60 ECTS at CC and 60 ECTS at ARU as per above and who meet all of the respective academic and course requirements of the respective institutions, will receive awards from both institutions: MA or MSc from ARU and Magister degree from CC.
Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor,
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland
tel. 48 22 656 71 87 (Reception),
tel. 48 22 656 71 89 (Admissions office);
fax 48 22 656 71 75
Admissions office: email@example.com
Palace of Culture and Science,
12th floor Plac Defilad 1
00-901 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 508929652
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations: specialization Media, Diplomacy and International Negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and New Media
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology: specialization Public Relations, Marketing, New Media
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations: specialization International Business and Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Management: specialization Business Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Management: specialization International Business Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology: specialization Multimedia Communication
- Double Degree Master in International Relations
Specialization: International Business and Negotiations with Suleyman Demirel University
- Double Degree Master in International Relations specialization: International Business and Negotiations with Anglia Ruskin University
- Double Degree Master in International Relations specialization: International History and Security Studies with West Virginia University
- Double Degree Master in International Relations with Anglia Ruskin University
- Double Degree Master in Sociology specialization: Criminal Justice with Anglia Ruskin University
- Master’s degree in International Relations
- Master’s degree in International Relations specialization: International Peace and Conflict Studies
- Master’s degree in International Relations: International Security Studies
- Master’s degree in International Relations: specialization Diplomacy of the XXI Century. Challenges and Practice.
- Master’s degree in International Relations: specialization International Business and Negotiations
- Master’s degree in Sociology
- Master’s degree in Sociology specialization: Criminal Justice
- Master’s degree in Sociology specialization: Social Media Management and Digital Commerce