Medicine (Uniform Master`s Program)
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Uniform Master Degree
6 years / 12 semesters
Faculty of Medical Sciences in Katowice, Medical University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland
Tuition and Other Fees
See the website: www.smk.sum.edu.pl
Medical program, offered since 1996, meets the education standards established by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland. There are two types of medical program offered – European and International. Graduates from both programs obtain MD diploma as per the degree obtained by all medical graduates at Polish universities.
We offer admission twice a year – in fall and spring semesters. We accept applications from both foreign candidates and from Polish citizens. Each academic year around 160 new coming students can commence their medical education. Currently around 470 foreign students from over 40 countries continue their studies and the total number of graduates is up to date close to 780.
A significant number of affiliated hospitals and medical institutions abroad give our students a unique opportunity to complete clinical training in reputable international medical centers.
Medical University of Silesia is supervised by the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Science and Higher Education, as well as is accredited by the Polish Accreditation Committee. It was also granted international accreditations from the Medical Board of New York and Medical Board of California.
Terms and procedures of admission to the English language program offered at the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice in the academic year 2021/2022
Faculty of Medical Sciences in Katowice
18 Medyków Street
Phone: +48 (32) 2088 689
Fax: +48 (32) 2528 010
E-mail contact information:
Poniatowskiego Street 15
phone: + 48 32 208 35 98
- Dentistry program (uniform master`s program)
- Dietetics (1st Cycle Bachelor`s Studies)
- Dietetics (2nd Cycle Master`s Studies)
- Medical Biotechnology (1st Cycle Bachelor`s Studies)
- Medicine (Uniform Master`s Program)
- Midwifery (1st Cycle Bachelor`s Studies)
- Midwifery (2nd Cycle Master`s Studies)
- Nursing (1st Cycle Bachelor`s Studies)
- Nursing (2nd Cycle Master`s Studies)
- Pharmacy (Uniform Master`s Program)
- Physiotherapy (Uniform Master`s Program)
- Public Health (1st Cycle Bachelor`s Studies)
- Public Health (2nd Cycle Master`s Studies)