BSc in Power Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Bachelor of Science
7 semesters; 3,5 years (start on 1st October)
Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fee (1500€) for 1st semester (1400€) for each subsequent semester
Students obtain knowledge within energy generation processes, its utilization and environmental engineering methods which provide to minimize industry and civil effects on environment. Students obtain complete education which allows them to design and use the production processes, dispatch and work with energy management (especially using energy saving methods and renewable sources). Alumni will be prepared to work at the energy companies as well as at some administrative departments of the energy sector.
Secondary School Certificate with grades in math, biology, chemistry, physics and informatics.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school.
1. School leaving certificate with grades, obtained abroad, entitling to study at all types of universities in the country appropriate to the education system in country issuing the certificate. Document should be legalized or given an apostille.
2. Document stating that candidate’s school leaving certificate allows to take up the first cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
3. You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
4. Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
ul. Akademicka 2A
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
phone: + 48 32 237 16 90
- BSc in Automatic Control and Robotics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics (interdisciplinary studies)
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering (BE) direction. Specialization: Information systems in medicine (Full-time)
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Circular Economy
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Engineering Physics
- BSc in Environmental Engineering
- BSc in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- BSc in Informatics
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Full-time)
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Part-time)
- BSc in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Mining and Geology
- BSc in Power Engineering
- BSc in Transport
- MSc in Architecture
- MSc in Automation and Robotics – Integrated Manufacturing Systems (under patronage of the Balluff company)
- MSc in Biotechnology - Biofuels
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- MSc in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Informatics
- MSc in interdisciplinary studies: Automatic Control and Robotics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics - Data Science
- MSc in interdisciplinary studies: Automatic Control and Robotics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics - Electronics and Telecommunication
- MSc in Logistics (part-time)
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Logistic Systems in Industrial Enterprises (Full-time)
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (part-time)
- MSc in Materials Engineering - Welding technologies and surface engineering in manufacturing (under the patronage of Messer Eutectic Castolin Sp. z o.o. company)
- MSc in Materials Engineering – with major in - Materials and Processes in Modern Industry
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Aircraft Design
- MSc in Mechanics and Machine Design- Aircraft Propulsion Systems
- MSc in Mechatronics – Mechatronic Systems Engineering (under the patronage of the IBS Poland company)
- MSc in Mining and Geology
- MSc in Power Engineering - Energy Transition
- MSc in Transport
- MSci in Interdisciplinary Studies: Automatic Control and Robotics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics - Automatic Control