Bachelor of Science in Green Technologies
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
3.5 years (7 semesters)
Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Chemistry
Tuition and Other Fees
8 600 PL per semester
Students will gain practical as well as theoretical knowledge covering all fields of green and new technologies and environmental analysis and monitoring. The students will have a solid understanding of environmental and analytical chemistry, ecology, and process engineering. The course will focus hands-on laboratory experience and skill-set based engineering project work.
Any laboratory based employment, such as laboratory technician/assistant. Any work in any environmental regulatory bodies, or government agencies.
As a chemical engineer, or process engineer the prospective student will find work in industry in the planning, control and construction of processes. Also in industry the student may find work in quality control quality management
Otherwise the student may find work as a chemical service, or sales engineer.
Good mathematics, physics or chemistry marks on the secondary school certificate.
E-mail: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone number: +48 58 348 65 78 or +48 58 347 28 28
G. Narutowicza 11/12 St.
80-233 Gdańsk, Poland
phone: +48 58 348 65 78
- BA in Management (BiM)
- Bachelor of Science in Green Technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Data Engineering
- BSc in Energy Technologies
- MA in Management - Specialization: International Management
- Master in Economic Analytics
- Master of Science in Green Technologies
- Master of Science in Ocean Engineering
Specialization: Marine Engineering and Offshore Energy
Specialization: Ship Technology and Offshore Engineering
- MSc in Architecture
- MSC in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics specialization: Automatic Control System; specialization Robotics and Decision System
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - specialization: Computer Electronic Systems, specualization: Computer Electronic Systems
- MSc in Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Informatics - Specialization: Distributed Applications and Internet Services
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Specialization: International Design Engineer
- MSc in Nanotechnology Specialization: Nanostructures and Computer Simulations in Materials Science
- MSc in Spatial Development, Specialisation: Urbanism