BSc in Architecture
Area of Studies
architecture, urban and regional planning
Degree (in English)
Bachelor (Engineer, Architect)
4 years (8 semesters)
Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture
Tuition and Other Fees
8600 PLN/semester + 85 PLN recruitment fee.
The curriculum is designed for people wishing to study architecture. It has been developed to educate future architects both in technical knowledge and to develop their awareness within esthetic and human-oriented values. It allows the students to develop the skills related to shaping urbanised areas both as to elements of little architecture, public utility facilities and multi-spatial urban projects. The courses within the study curriculum are based on the knowledge in the disciplines originating from technical sciences: architecture, urbanism, construction and arts or history of art. The main purpose of education is to prepare the graduates – engineers architects for their professional career and for deliberate and competent participation in shaping the areas that constitute the living space of individuals and groups.
The graduates of 1st degree studies are prepared to start their professional careers as auxiliaries and in implementation and construction supervision in the area of urban design and designing architectural objects together with their surroundings. Finishing the studies allows the graduates for 2nd degree studies continuation.
Secondary school certificate + motivation letter + portfolio.
Good mathematics, history of art or informatics marks on the secondary school certificate
Phone number: +48 58 347 23 84
G. Narutowicza 11/12 St.
80-233 Gdańsk, Poland
phone: +48 58 348 65 78
- BA in Management (BiM)
- Bachelor of Science in Green Technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Data Engineering
- BSc in Energy Technologies
- MA in Management - Specialization: International Management
- Master in Economic Analytics
- Master of Science in Green Technologies
- Master of Science in Ocean Engineering
Specialization: Marine Engineering and Offshore Energy
Specialization: Ship Technology and Offshore Engineering
- MSc in Architecture
- MSC in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics specialization: Automatic Control System; specialization Robotics and Decision System
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - specialization: Computer Electronic Systems, specualization: Computer Electronic Systems
- MSc in Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Informatics - Specialization: Distributed Applications and Internet Services
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Specialization: International Design Engineer
- MSc in Nanotechnology Specialization: Nanostructures and Computer Simulations in Materials Science
- MSc in Spatial Development, Specialisation: Urbanism