MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - specialization: Computer Electronic Systems, specualization: Computer Electronic Systems
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Science in Engineering
2 years (4 semesters) 1,5 years (3 semesters)
123 (4 semesters) 95 (3 semesters) - Computer electronic systems 95 (3 semesters) - Radio communication systems and networks
Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics
Tuition and Other Fees
8 600 PLN per semester (4 semesters)
Courses prepare professional specialists in telecommunication systems and networks, especially cellular and trunked radio-communication, land, marine and air mobile radio-communication, personal radio-communication, wireless data transmission systems, digital radio and TV broadcast, design and implementation of services of commercial and dedicated radio-communication networks, satellite and land-based radio-navigation systems.
Graduates have acquired knowledge of design and operation of radiocommunication systems (GSM, TETRA, UMTS, LTE, Wi-Fi, WiMAX), design and operation of satellite systems (Inmarsat, Thuraya, Iridium, Globalstar, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo), design and operation of digital television (DVB-C, DVB-S, DVB-T), design and operation of sensor networks (including those based on radio interface, i.a. ZigBee and Bluetooth), and IT security of wireless networks.
Graduates have professional skills in the field of fixed and mobile radio communication, land, sea and satellite communication, cellular and trunked systems, personal terrestrial and satellite communication systems, wireless data transmission systems, and digital broadcasting.
Graduates are characterized by the following social skills: attractiveness on the market, ability to work in a group during the whole implementation process, creativity in solving problems, openness to innovative technical solutions, the ability to present their own views on topics of contemporary communication systems, and efficient use of technical vocabulary in Polish and English while working in project teams.
For 3. semesters programme: Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics and obtaining a minimum of 210 ECTS points at BSc studies
For 4. semesters programme: Electronics and Telecommunications, Automatics and Robotics, Informatics, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Technical Physics, Mechatronics, other related fields (strong background in mathematics and physics)
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +48 58 348 65 78 or +48 58 347 28 28
Modes of instructionfull-time
Extraordinary scholarship programme for outstanding students.
G. Narutowicza 11/12 St.
80-233 Gdańsk, Poland
phone: +48 58 348 65 78
- BA in Management (BiM)
- Bachelor of Science in Green Technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Data Engineering
- BSc in Energy Technologies
- MA in Management - Specialization: International Management
- Master in Economic Analytics
- Master of Science in Green Technologies
- Master of Science in Ocean Engineering
Specialization: Marine Engineering and Offshore Energy
Specialization: Ship Technology and Offshore Engineering
- MSc in Architecture
- MSC in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics specialization: Automatic Control System; specialization Robotics and Decision System
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - specialization: Computer Electronic Systems, specualization: Computer Electronic Systems
- MSc in Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Informatics - Specialization: Distributed Applications and Internet Services
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Specialization: International Design Engineer
- MSc in Nanotechnology Specialization: Nanostructures and Computer Simulations in Materials Science
- MSc in Spatial Development, Specialisation: Urbanism