MSc in Architecture
Area of Studies
architecture, urban and regional planning
Degree (in English)
Master of Science (Engineer, Architect)
1,5 years (3 semesters)
Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture
Tuition and Other Fees
6 000 PLN per semester
Courses cover a wide scope of issues from the architectural and urban theory and design, advanced structures and materials, conservation of monuments to urban renewal strategies. Diploma awarded after completion of the second degree studies are formally recognized (in accordance with Directive 2005/36/EC) as a proof of obtaining qualifications of an architect in the European Union.
Graduates have the knowledge and skills in the fields of: architectural, urban and conservation design, spatial planning, history and theories of architecture, theory of urban design, fine arts, technical sciences, humanities, development of environment with taking into account the relationship between people and architectural objects and the surrounding space, social responsibility of design, solving functional, utility, construction, engineering and technological problems to a degree that provides safety and comfort in facilities, including persons with disabilities, application of law regulations and procedures concerning building and design process as well as economics and integration of projects with planning regulations in country and Member States of the European Union.
Graduates understand the role of an architect in society and impact of their work on the quality of built environment. Graduates are prepared to apply the principles of professional ethics, are competent in the application of knowledge in practice, can evaluate and formulate judgments as well as communicate with professional environment. They continue lifelong learning and understand the need for lifelong learning and adaptation of acquired skills to the market needs.
Graduates are prepared to: undertake creative activity in the field of architectural and urban design, acquire professional licenses as required by law, undertake independent functions in building market, designing and managing construction works in architecture branch, coordinate the work in multi-discipline project teams, manage urban and architectural studios, and to undertake research work.
Graduates are prepared to take up employment in: architectural and urban planning design studios, local and state government units, research institutions and canters of research, consulting companies. Graduates are prepared to continue their education on the third degree studies (Phd).
Completed the fields of study in which a graduate receives the title of Eng. Arch., Bachelor’s Diploma or Bachelor's Degree Certificate Majoring in Architecture, after comparing the curriculum
E-mail: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone number: +48 58 348 65 78 or +48 58 347 28 28
G. Narutowicza 11/12 St.
80-233 Gdańsk, Poland
phone: +48 58 348 65 78
- BA in Management (BiM)
- Bachelor of Science in Green Technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Data Engineering
- BSc in Energy Technologies
- MA in Management - Specialization: International Management
- Master in Economic Analytics
- Master of Science in Green Technologies
- Master of Science in Ocean Engineering
Specialization: Marine Engineering and Offshore Energy
Specialization: Ship Technology and Offshore Engineering
- MSc in Architecture
- MSC in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics specialization: Automatic Control System; specialization Robotics and Decision System
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - specialization: Computer Electronic Systems, specualization: Computer Electronic Systems
- MSc in Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Informatics - Specialization: Distributed Applications and Internet Services
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Specialization: International Design Engineer
- MSc in Nanotechnology Specialization: Nanostructures and Computer Simulations in Materials Science
- MSc in Spatial Development, Specialisation: Urbanism