MSc in Nanotechnology Specialization: Nanostructures and Computer Simulations in Materials Science
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Science in Engineering
2 years (8 semesters)
Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics
Tuition and Other Fees
8 600 PLN per semester
Highly specialized classes will be held in our Nanotechnology Center, which houses laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment. The program is focused on the properties and design of novel nanostructured and functional materials applied in: energy conversion and storage, electronics, spintronics, sensors, environmental protection, biomedicine etc.
You will obtain skills and knowledge in the fields of:
measurements and analysis of structural, mechanical, electric and magnetic properties of materials,
computer-aided materials design and analysis.
Additionally, our alumni have strong “soft” skills; they are able to lead, communicate and work in teams. The best graduates will be given the opportunity for PhD studies.
Nanotechnology, Materials Engineering, Technical Physics
Other related fields. A strong background in mathematics, physics and chemistry at university level is highly recommended.
E-mail: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone number: +48 58 348 65 78 or +48 58 347 28 28
G. Narutowicza 11/12 St.
80-233 Gdańsk, Poland
phone: +48 58 348 65 78
- BA in Management (BiM)
- Bachelor of Science in Green Technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Data Engineering
- BSc in Energy Technologies
- MA in Management - Specialization: International Management
- Master in Economic Analytics
- Master of Science in Green Technologies
- Master of Science in Ocean Engineering
Specialization: Marine Engineering and Offshore Energy
Specialization: Ship Technology and Offshore Engineering
- MSc in Architecture
- MSC in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics specialization: Automatic Control System; specialization Robotics and Decision System
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - specialization: Computer Electronic Systems, specualization: Computer Electronic Systems
- MSc in Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Informatics - Specialization: Distributed Applications and Internet Services
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Specialization: International Design Engineer
- MSc in Nanotechnology Specialization: Nanostructures and Computer Simulations in Materials Science
- MSc in Spatial Development, Specialisation: Urbanism